5. Simon, who died, without issue, in the West Indies.
6. Lilias, who died unmarried.
7. Elizabeth, who in 1745 married, as his third wife John Matheson, V. of Fernaig, ancestor of Sir Kenneth James Matheson, Baronet of Lochalsh, with issue--one son, Captain Alexander Matheson, of the 78th Highlanders, who died in India in 1809, without issue.
8. Eliza, who married Ludovic, son of Roderick Mackenzie, V. of Redcastle.
9. Isobel, who married Murdoch Cameron, with issue, at Allangrange.
Simon married, secondly, on the 28th of August, 1718, Susanna, daughter of Colonel Alexander Fraser of Kinneries, generally known as "the Coroner," with issue--
10. Colin, who married a Miss Macdonald in Lochaber, with issue--William, who died unmarried in the West Indies; Susanna, who married a Mr Cameron, with issue; and a daughter, who died unmarried.
11. Alexander, a Doctor of Medicine, who died without issue, in Jamaica, in 1780.