THE HON. SIMON MACKENZIE of Lochslinn married, secondly, in 1630 (marriage contract dated at Kingillie on the 12th of January), Agnes, daughter of William Fraser, V. of Culbokie, and widow of Alexander Mackenzie, I. of Ballone, brother of Sir John Mackenzie of Tarbat, with issue--
1. Kenneth Mor Mackenzie, first of Glenmarkassie and Dundonnel.
2. Isobel, who, in 1673, married Murdoch Mackenzie, VI. of Fairburn, with issue.
3. Elizabeth, who married the Rev. Roderick Mackenzie, minister and laird of Avoch--the land of which he had purchased--son of John, Archdean of Ross, natural son of Sir Roderick Mackenzie, Tutor of Kintail, with issue. This
I. KENNETH MOR MACKENZIE, first of Glenmarkassie, acquired the lands of Dundonnel, or "Achadh-Tigh-Domhnuill," from Roderick Mackenzie, III. of Redcastle, in 1690, by excambion for Meikle Scatwell. In 1681 he is described as Chamberlain of Assynt, and in 1690 he receives a discharge from the Hon. John Mackenzie, then designed "of Assynt," for 2448 merks, being the full rent for the estate crop of 1689. He married Annabella, daughter of John Mackenzie, I. of Gruinard, natural son of George, second Earl of Seaforth, with issue--
1. Kenneth, his heir and successor.
2. Alexander, of whom nothing is known.
3. Colin Riabhach of Ardinglash, who married Annabella, daughter of Simon Mackenzie of Loggie, without surviving issue.