8. Eliza, who married Ludovic, son of Roderick Mackenzie, V. of Redcastle.
9. Isobel, who married Murdoch Cameron, with issue, at Allangrange.
Simon married, secondly, on the 28th of August, 1718, Susanna, daughter of Colonel Alexander Fraser of Kinneries, generally known as "the Coroner," with issue--
10. Colin, who married a Miss Macdonald in Lochaber, with issue--William, who died unmarried in the West Indies; Susanna, who married a Mr Cameron, with issue; and a daughter, who died unmarried.
11. Alexander, a Doctor of Medicine, who died without issue, in Jamaica, in 1780.
12. Margaret, married Dr John Mackenzie of Newton, who died in 1759, with issue--Dr Simon of Mullet Hall, Jamaica, who there married Catherine, daughter of Samuel Gregory from Nairn; George; Roderick; Kenneth; and Isobel.
13. Frances, who married Lieutenant James Cumming of the Marines (marriage contract 1752), without issue.
15. Janet, both of whom died unmarried.