1. Simon, who died young in 1731.
2. William, a Captain in the 25th Regiment. He died before his father, unmarried, in 1764.
4. Alexander, who died unmarried before his father, in 1765.
5. John, who succeeded his father in Allangrange.
6. Margaret, who, as his second wife, married Alexander Chisholm, XXII. of Chisholm, with issue, and carried on the succession of that family.
7. Isobell, who married Simon Mackenzie of Langwell, a Captain in the 4th Regiment (marriage contract 1767), with issue.
8. Mary, who married Kenneth Chisholm, Fasnakyle, a cadet of Knockfin, with issue--Margaret, who married John Chisholm, Comar. George had six other daughters--Anne, Janet, Susanna, Lilias, Ann, Barbara, and Elizabeth, all of whom died young or unmarried.
He died in 1773, when he was succeeded by his eldest surviving son,